"Fire safety for real trees depends heavily upon properly maintaining the moisture content of the tree as high as possible". See a recipe for what Christmas trees like to drink to stay fully-hydrated:
- When done with your razor, grab a dry corner of a towel between your thumb and fingers.
- Roll your hand over so the towel is upwards, held securely by your thumb.
- Swipe the razor on the towel three times, away from the direction of the blades (if you go the other way you'll try to shave your towel), pressing down firmly.
That's it! Keep your razor where it won't get wet accidentally, dry it each time you use it, and enjoy the savings on razors and reduction in bleeding.
Solution: take an apple out to eat, and at the same time take another one and put it on a fridge shelf at eye level.
Problem solved! You're welcome, world.
Click anything to hear an example of what it sounds like.
Click the » on a genre to see a map of its artists."
As far as surviving a nuclear war, Hollywood got some things right and some things wrong. No, you can't ride the blast out hiding inside a refrigerator. Yes, you can make a hazmat suit out of a shower curtain and a soda bottle gas mask
Warning: one swear word.
― Peter Watts, Echopraxia
- vocal fry (and its cousin "sexy baby vocal virus": high pitch and vocal fry and uptalk)
- "sustained mid-central vowel or bilabial nasal" noise; how we talk when we don't want the other person to interrupt.