Attack of the Grape People (funny@work)

One of the benefits of working where I do is The Fruit Bowl, that costs only 25 cents per unit. It is maintained by Heidi SomeLastName, and it has made working a lot better, because I can finally have healthy snacks. I was the one that requested it offer grapes. I had this IM chat with Heidi today. And as you'll notice, I believe that in chat, speed trumps spelling.

11:52 AM Me
Grape Alert: they are a funny color, but still taste okay. Well, there might be a slight funny taste to them, but how do I know that's not because my perception is altered because of the color and my being suspicious?
If something happens to me, you must tell my story.

11:53 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
haha... would you like me to eat some grapes as well... so we know for sure
?

11:53 AM Me
I don't blame you, or the grapes, I blame our uncaring, as-long-as-it's-good-enough agriculture profit mongers.
don't eat the grapes until you see how I am in a few hours or weeks.
but IM me every 30 minutes and check on me, and ask me about state capitals, so you know it's me and not a grape-me.

11:55 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
will do

11:55 AM Me
wait, how do I know it's you, and not agrape-Heidi? You wre the ones that brought them in, after all.

11:56 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
Juneau

11:56 AM Me
Security question: what is the name of the irritating horn featured at World Cup games?

11:56 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
Kellie brought them in
I was on vaca
something about africa?

11:56 AM Me
I didn't even say Alaska! I think you're a grape-Heidi.
The answer is vuvuzela, grape-Heidi. Good try.

11:57 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
i heard them for about 2 mins and had to change the channel

11:57 AM Me
true that.
for a few days Youtube had a vuvuzela button on every video, so you could add it in.
Next seecurity question, pssoible grape-Heidi: a stitch in time saves nine what?

11:59 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
stiches

11:59 AM Me
ok, you got that one right.
you're okay, for now.

11:59 AM SomeLastName, Heidi
good

12:00 PM Me
but we're watching you. don't do anything grapey.

12:00 PM SomeLastName, Heidi
hehe